ALLERGY INJECTION CLINIC
CLINICAL RESEARCH TRIALS
All Locations Closed October 22 (FRI) from 10a – 1p. Last allergy injection at 9:30a. Injections resume at 1p.
- Allergy Injection Clinic closed MON, TUES, THURS at 5:30p
- Patient Care – open WED 8a – 12p and 1:30p – 5p
- Allergy Injection Clinic – open WED 8a – 11:30a and 1:30p – 4:30p
- Allergy Injection Clinic temporarily closed on THURSDAYS
5/14/21 – In order to promote the health and safety of our community, masks will continue to be required throughout the duration of your visit.
For more details on our COVID safety protocols please visit: https://www.kcallergy.com/covid-19/
Kansas City Allergy & Asthma is the metro area’s premiere provider of allergy and asthma care. We have been serving the community since 1979 with three convenient locations in Overland Park, Olathe, and Lee’s Summit. We are proud to be expert caregivers and researchers for allergy, asthma, and immunologic diseases.
Our doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology which means we are proficient, knowledgeable specialists. We make extraordinary effort to stay up-to-date through continuing education in order to bring the best, most advanced technology to our patients.
We believe that no one should suffer from allergies. We are committed to providing the best possible care for each patient. We offer individualized, targeted care for long-lasting relief or even a cure. We use a team approach to work closely with your primary care physician to diagnose and treat allergies and asthma.
We are honored and privileged to care for you and your family.
We test and treat for virtually every allergic and immunologic condition. We employ cutting-edge diagnostics and offer treatment options for:
- All types of allergies – food, hay fever/nasal conditions, insect stings, skin, drug
- Pulmonary problems – asthma, sinusitis
Allergies impact up to 80% of children and 70% of adults with asthma. Because of the close tie between allergies and asthma, allergy treatment is often the first step in an asthma care plan.
Our many testing procedures and treatments:
- Allergy skin test for environmental allergens and food
- Aspirin test and desensitization
- Exercise challenge test
- Local anesthetic test
- Venom test
- Allergy injections
- Food Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) for desensitization of food allergies
- Infusion therapy for immunodeficiency
For established patients, we offer extensive hours for allergy injections as well as same day ReadiClinic® for urgent needs that arise.
ReadiClinic®is a same day service. Visit guidelines are:
- For established KCAA patients only.
- If you are concerned about symptoms/exposure to COVID-19, please call a KCAA nurse to discuss before visiting.
Overland Park ReadiClinic®
Monday – Friday
8:30a – 11:30a
ReadiClinic® Currently only in Overland Park
Eat Fearlessly with Food Oral Immunotherapy
Eliminate Food Allergies Permanently with our Oral Food Immunotherapy treatments
Participate in Allergy & Asthma Research
Recruiting Adults & Children with Allergy or Asthma Symptoms for Clinical Research Studies
NEWS & UPDATES
Congratulations to Our Top Doctors
Derrick Ward, MD
Mark Neustrom, DO
Jeffrey Wald, MD
Dr. Brynn Everist, MD
Dr. Everist is a board-certified pediatrician with fellowship training in adult and pediatric allergy, asthma, and immunodeficiency. She diagnoses and treats seasonal allergies, food allergies, asthma, rash conditions such as eczema and hives, and immunodeficiencies.