ALLERGY INJECTION CLINIC
CLINICAL RESEARCH TRIALS
VIEW ALL SERVICES
As of 10/3, walk-in flu vaccines are available for current patients; Monday-Friday only. Please request your vaccine at the AIC desk at all locations. Medicare patients please visit your primary care physician or pharmacy for the flu vaccine.
- Patient Care – As of 10/1 – Closed on Wednesdays. Now open on Thursdays (8:00a-12:00p, 1:00p-6:00p)
- Allergy Injection Clinic – As of 10/1 – Closed on Wednesdays. Now open on Thursdays (8:00a-11:30p, 1:00p-5:30p)
Kansas City Allergy & Asthma is the metro area’s premiere provider of allergy and asthma care. We have been serving the community since 1979 with three convenient locations in Overland Park, Olathe, and Lee’s Summit. We are proud to be expert caregivers and researchers for allergy, asthma, and immunologic diseases.
Our doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology which means we are proficient, knowledgeable specialists. We make extraordinary effort to stay up-to-date through continuing education in order to bring the best, most advanced technology to our patients.
We believe that no one should suffer from allergies. We are committed to providing the best possible care for each patient. We offer individualized, targeted care for long-lasting relief or even a cure. We use a team approach to work closely with your primary care physician to diagnose and treat allergies and asthma.
We are honored and privileged to care for you and your family.
We test and treat for virtually every allergic and immunologic condition. We employ cutting-edge diagnostics and offer treatment options for:
- All types of allergies – food, hay fever/nasal conditions, insect stings, skin, drug
- Pulmonary problems – asthma, sinusitis
Allergies impact up to 80% of children and 70% of adults with asthma. Because of the close tie between allergies and asthma, allergy treatment is often the first step in an asthma care plan.
Our many testing procedures and treatments:
- Allergy skin test for environmental allergens and food
- Aspirin test and desensitization
- Exercise challenge test
- Local anesthetic test
- Venom test
- Allergy injections
- Infusion therapy for immunodeficiency
For established patients, we offer extensive hours for allergy injections as well as same day ReadiClinic® for urgent needs that arise.
ReadiClinic®is a same day service. Visit guidelines are:
- For established KCAA patients only.
- We are not testing for COVID-19 at our office.
- If you are concerned about symptoms/exposure to COVID-19, please call a KCAA nurse to discuss before visiting.
Overland Park ReadiClinic®
Monday – Friday
8:30a – 11:00a
1:30p – 4:00p
Participate in Allergy & Asthma Research
Recruiting Adults & Children with Allergy or Asthma Symptoms for Clinical Research Studies
NEWS & UPDATES
Congratulations to Our Top Doctors
Derrick Ward, MD
Mark Neustrom, DO
Jeffrey Wald, MD
KCAA Wishes Happy Retirement to Dr. Mark Neustrom
After 28 years of practice at KCAA, Dr. Mark Neustrom has retired. His outstanding care and kindness made him beloved by his patients and he will be sincerely missed by all.